IITJEE Exam Overview
- 1 JEE Advanced 2017 Notification
- 1.1 Salient Features of JEE Advanced 2017 Notification
- 1.2 JEE Advanced 2017 Notification
- 1.3 JEE Advanced 2017 Notification Details
- 1.4 IIT JEE Advanced Application Fee Details
- 1.5 JEE Advanced 2017 Online Application
JEE Advanced 2017 Notification has been released in the month of April 2017. JEE Advanced is the popular examination conducted by the seven zonal Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) for admission into various Bachelor’s Degree and other Professional Degree Courses. The JEE Advanced is a 2nd stage examination of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE). The qualified aspirants in the JEE Mains 2017 are eligible to apply Online for the JEE Advanced 2017 Notification. The CBSE Board will accept the applications from the interested candidates all over India and abroad as well. Interested contenders can check the eligibility, exam pattern, exam dates, application fee details from this article.
JEE Advanced 2017 Notification
Joint Entrance Examination is an all Indian Common Engineering Entrance Exam. Every year, Central Board of Secondary Education conducts the entrance examinations for the admission of candidates into various courses in different Engineering Colleges. The common entrance exam “JEE” is conducted in two phases. JEE Main and JEE Advanced are the two parts of the exam. Candidates who are qualified in the JEE Main Exam will appear for JEE Advanced Exam.
The candidates scored the prescribed marks in JEE Main 2017 Exam are eligible to apply for the JEE Advanced examination 2017. JEE Advanced 2017 examination is for admission to engineering streams offered by the top IITs of India. To apply for the JEE Advanced 2017 Notification, the individuals have to check the below mentioned eligibility conditions. The JEE Advanced Eligibility Notification, Exam pattern, Application mode, fee details are clearly provided on this page. You have to scroll down to check the details.
Salient Features of JEE Advanced 2017 Notification
- The top 2 lakh candidates of JEE Main will be eligible to apply for the JEE Advanced 2017 Notification.
- The qualified individual can attempt the JEE Advanced examination for two consecutive times.
- Individuals who wish to apply for the JEE Advanced must have passed the 12th or equivalent exam in the year 2016 or 2017 only in one attempt.
- Candidates whose admission in IITs or ISM was canceled are also not eligible to apply.
- General Category Aspirants must have secured 75% aggregate marks in their 12th Examination.
- For SC/ ST Category individuals, the qualifying mark would be 65% in the 12th Exam.
JEE Advanced 2017 Notification
The JEE Advanced 2017 is the Joint Entrance Examination for the admission of eligible candidates into various professional degree courses. This year, IIT Madras has taken the responsibility to conduct the JEE Advanced 2017 Examination. This exam is open for Indian national as well as for foreign national candidates also. JEE Advanced is the second stage of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE). The aspirants who qualified in the JEE Mains 2017 are eligible to apply online for the JEE Advanced 2017 Examination. The candidates can attempt this examination for two consecutive times.
JEE Advanced 2017 Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Joint seat Allotment Authority (JoSAA)|
|Exam Name||JEE Advanced|
|Starting date to apply||28-04-2017|
|Last Date to apply online||02-05-2017|
|Last date to apply with Late fee||04-05-2017|
Individuals who wish to apply for the JEE Advanced 2017 Notification must have to check the below mentioned eligibility conditions.
- Candidates should have appeared for the Class XII or equivalent examination from a recognized university for the first time in all the subjects in either 2016 or 2017.
- Individuals who wish to apply for the JEE Advanced 2017 has to score minimum 75% marks in 12th or equivalent class.
- The General/ OBC aspirants must have obtained 75% marks in their 12th class.
- For SC/ ST Category candidates, the Percentage limit is 65% in their 12th standard.
Candidates who are applying for the JEE Advanced 2017 Notification must possess the following age limit.
- Candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1991.
- Five years relaxation is given to SC, ST, and PwD candidates.
The seat allotment will be as per the Government Norms. The reservation for different categories is as follows.
|Category Type||Resercation Percentage|
|Defense Services (DS)||2%|
Important Dates to be Remembered:
|Online Application starts from||28-04-2017|
|JEE Advanced Online Application Ends at||02-05-2017|
|Admit Card Release||10-05-2017 to 21-05-2017|
|JEE Advanced (Paper-1 and Paper-2)||21-05-2017|
|Online display of ORS and scanned responses||31-05-2017 to 03-06-2017|
|Release of Answer Key||04-06-2017|
|Declaration of Results||11-06-2017|
|Online registration of Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)||11-06-2017 to 12-06-2017|
|Exam date for AAT||14-06-2017|
|AAT Result Declaration Date||18-06-2017|
|Counseling starts from||19-06-2017 to 18-07-2017|
IIT JEE Advanced Application Fee Details
Examination fee in India:
- Female candidates: Rs 1000/-
- SC/ST/PwD Candidates: Rs 1000/-
- Other Individual: Rs 2000/-
Examination Fee in Dubai:
All Candidates: USD $220.
JEE Advanced 2017 Online Application
The Steps for JEE Advanced Online Application 2017 are available on our website. Eligible candidates can check the JEE Advanced 2017 Notification and apply for this exam through the link given below. The Online Application dates are available only for a particular period. Candidates must submit the application form in online mode before the last date. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode for the JEE Advanced 2016 exam on the official website www.jeeadv.ac.in.
Steps for JEE Advanced 2017 Registration
Eligible candidates can apply for the JEE Advanced 2017 Notification. For that purpose, you must follow the guidelines given below for JEE Advanced 2017 Online Application:
- Read the notification thoroughly before applying online.
- Visit the link given on our site for JEE Advanced Online Application.
- Fill the form completely in the required format without mistakes.
- Upload recent Passport Size Photograph in the given Format & Dimensions.
- Pay the Prescribed Application Fee through e-Challan or Net Banking Mode.
- Submit the Application Form before the Completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Candidates can also know the easy steps to fill the Application form through this link.
JEE Advanced 2017 Examination Syllabus
The JEE Advanced 2017 Syllabus is available for download on our website. Candidates can check the JEE Syllabus & JEE Advanced Exam Pattern to start their preparation. Aspirants who are appearing for the JEE Advanced Exam can download the JEE Advanced Syllabus 2016 & JEE Advanced Exam Pattern on our website link i.e. www.iitjeeexam.in
JEE Advanced 2017 Previous Papers
Aspirants who want to get admission in IIT’s can check the syllabus and start their preparation early. We are providing the JEE Advanced Previous Papers on our page. Therefore, all candidates can check the given below link and can start their preparation from now onwards.
Download JEE Advanced Admit Card 2017
The JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Cards will be released just a few days before the examination. The JEE Admit Card 2017 will be available for download on the official website after the release. The Joint Entrance Exam Advanced Admit Cards 2017 will be available on our website for download after the official release. The Download Link for JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Cards will be available on our page.
JEE Advanced 2017 Results
Candidates who have appeared for the JEE Advanced 2017 test can check their JEE Result from the official site i.e., jeemain.nic.in. But for the convenience of the individual, here we will provide the direct link to check the result.