IITJEE Exam Overview
- 1 JEE Advanced Application Form 2017
- 1.1 IIT JEE Advanced Application Form – Brief Details
- 1.2 Registration Steps to Apply Online for JEE Advanced 2017 Exam
- 1.3 Additional Information regarding JEE Advanced Online Application 2017
Do you aim for admission in IIT’s? Then apply for the JEE Advanced 2017 Exam. We provide the steps for Registration to be followed by the Applicants during the submission of the JEE Advanced Application Form. The seven IITs along with the Joint Admission Board (JAB) will conduct the Joint Entrance Examination Advanced which was formerly known as IIT JEE. The Registration Process will start in the last week of April 2017 month. Our site provides the JEE Advanced Online Application Link below for the convenience of the applicants. The Exam is going to be held in the month of May 2017. The Registration Steps, Instructions, Important Points to fill the application is available below.
JEE Advanced Application Form 2017
To get the admission in the IITs and ISM Dhanbad you must attend the JEE Advanced Exam under IIT JEE Advanced Exam Notification. JEE Main qualifiers with a rank below 2.2 lakhs are eligible to apply for this Advanced Exam. Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is for the B.Arch qualified aspirants. The No of attempts has been reduced to two. The Candidates has to Register Online for this Exam and no other mode of application is accepted by the Board. Before applying online, the Applicants must read all the details and Instructions for JEE Advanced 2017 Application Form. We have provided the important information about the Application Form for the benefit of the Aspirants. So, that you may not struggle while filling the Application Form.
The Online Application Link will be available on the IIT-Madras is conducting the recent 2016-17 Advanced Exam for the aspirants. We have provided the imp information about the Application Form for the benefit of the Aspirants. So, that you may not struggle while filling the JEE Advanced Application Form. The Link for Registration is available from 27th April 2017 to 04th May 2017 and the exam on 21st May 2017. To Know more details about the JEE Advanced Application Form follow the below article.
IIT JEE Advanced Application Form – Brief Details
|Name of the Organization||Joint seat Allotment Authority (JoSAA)|
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Examination Advanced|
|Starting Date to apply||28-04-2017|
|Last date to apply||02-05-2017|
|Last date with late fee||04-05-2017|
Registration Steps to Apply Online for JEE Advanced 2017 Exam
The Applicants has to follow the Steps provided below for the Joint Entrance Examination Advanced Exam Registration. Visit the www.jeeadv.ac.in website for JEE Advanced Application Form. The JEE Main Roll Number is required for the further Process. The three Steps include
- Filling the Advanced Online Application.
- Uploading Scanned Images of Thumb Impression, Photo & Signature and Documents.
- Payment of Application Fee.
First Step: Registration and filling the Online Application
Interested Candidates need to apply for JEE Advanced 2017 Exam through the below Registration Steps. Follow the below Steps.
- Open the Link provided in the Official Website.
- The Candidates must enter the JEE Main Roll No, Password, and Security Pin shown on the Screen.
- If you want to create the New Password, then change it as per the instructions provided. The Password must contain 8 to 13 characters with one lower, one upper case with one numeric no and a special character.
In the next Step, the Personal and Academic information Page appears on the Screen. The Candidates must fill all the necessary details and click on the submit option. To fill the application, one should need some sort of instructions. Here we have provided the instructions to fill the JEE Advanced 2017 Application form in a very easy manner. So check out the instructions provided here.
- You must select the Language i.e. either English or Hindi for the Exam.
- The Candidates must mention the category, whether the Defence Service or Blind Category.
- Selection of Zone is the important factor in JEE Advanced Application Form. There are Seven Zones in India and the Exam will also be conducted Outside India. The Particular IIT will conduct exam in specific state and city. The Applicants can choose at least three cities for the exam. The List of States in each Zone is available below.
|Bombay IIT||Gujarat, Goa, Rajasthan, Maharashtra.|
|Delhi IIT||Haryana, Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan.|
|Madras IIT||Telengana, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry.|
|Roorkee IIT||Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand.|
|Guwahati IIT||Assam, Arunanchal Pradesh, Manipur, Bihar, West Bengal, Meghalaya.|
|Kanpur IIT||Uttarakhand, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh.|
|Kharagpur IIT||Andhra Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar, Jharkhand, Chattisgarh, Sikkim, Orissa, West Bengal, Tripura.|
- The number of attempts of this exam should be selected by the applicant.
- The candidates should fill the 12th Examination Roll Number to proceed to the further steps.
The Candidate should provide the accurate information in each section of the JEE Advanced Application Form.
Second Step: Upload Scanned Documents
The Next Important Step in the Registration Process is uploading the required documents and images as per the format, Dimension and size mentioned in the Notification. The required documents for JEE Advanced 2017 Exam are
- X Class Certificate or Birth Certificate.
- Class XII Certificate.
- If the name changes after 10th class, upload the gazette notification for the change of name.
- Scanned Images such as Photograph with Size between 10KB and 100KB, dimension 3.5cmx4.5cm.
- If you belong to reserve Category, reservation certificate as per the rules.
Third Step: Application Fee Payment
To complete the registration, candidates should pay the JEE Advanced 2017 application Fee. The Candidate can pay the application fee through many ways. One way is through credit card/debit card/internet banking and the other way is through State Bank Multi Option Payment System (MOPS). After successful fee payment, students will get the acknowledgment slip. The Fee varies for various categories which are available in the below article.
For Centers opted in India
|1.||Female Candidates||Rs 1000/-.|
|2.||SC, ST, PWD Candidates||Rs. 1000/-.|
|3.||For General, OBC-NCL||Rs 2000/-.|
Centers Opted outside India:
Fee Details: USD 220 for all categories
Points to be remembered for JEE Advanced Application Form:
- Check the eligibility before filling the JEE Advanced Online Application form.
- More than one application will reject by the Board.
- You must check the details provided in the application form after filling with the necessary details. Once the candidate made the payment, the board will not allow any candidate to make any further changes.
Additional Information regarding JEE Advanced Online Application 2017
1. What are the steps to recover my JEE Advanced Password?
To download the Admit card and Result, the Login and password are very essential. There are different ways to retrieve the Password. They are
- You can choose the Security Question and by answering it, the Password will recover.
- Using the Verification Code sent through SMS to the registered Mobile Number.
- Reset Link through Mail.
By using any of the above methods, you can recover the Password easily.
IIT JEE Advanced Applications will be available in the Official website from 28th April 2017 to 2nd May 2017. So, the candidates should apply on or before the last date. Small mistakes made during the IIT JEE Mains Registration process will lead to the cancellation of application by the Board. So, candidates should carefully follow the Registration steps given above during the registration process. For more information regarding the IIT JEE Advanced Examination Syllabus, previous papers and more, keep following our website.