IITJEE Exam Overview
- 1 JEE Main Application Form 2019
- 1.1 IIT JEE Main Application Process – April Exam Brief Details
- 1.2 What are the Steps to Apply Online for JEE Main 2019 Exam?
- 1.2.1 Step-1: Registration and JEE Mains Exam Online Application Filling
- 1.2.2 Step-2: Uploading Scanned Images – JEE Application Form 2019 April
- 1.2.3 Step-3: Payment of IIT JEE Mains Exam Application Fee
- 1.2.4 For Exam Center Opted in India
- 1.2.5 For Exam Center opted Outside India
- 1.2.6 Important Points for JEE Main 2019 Online Application Form
- 1.3 Additional Details about the JEE Main 2019 Exam
- 1.4 IIT JEE Mains Exam Application Form 2019 (April Exam)
Are you looking for the JEE Main Application Form 2019? Then you are in the right place. Here on our site, we provide the Registration Steps to be followed by the Candidates during the Submission of JEE Mains Application Form. National Testing Agency will conduct the Joint Entrance Examination. The JEE Mains Notification is available for the Candidates from February 8th February to 7th March 2019. Students can register for the Joint Entrance Examination Exam through the Link provided here i.e., JEE Main Online Application Form 2019 Link. Information Regarding the Instructions to be followed by the Applicants, Three Easy Steps for filling the Online Application is available clearly in the below article.
Latest News: IIT JEE Mains Application Form 2019 (April) Released. Candidates can Apply for JEE Main April Exam 2019 from 8th Feb to 7th April. Go Below to Submit IIT JEE Mains April Online Application Form.
JEE Main Application Form 2019
Attend the JEE Main Exam to complete the undergraduate architecture and engineering courses in the State funded Institutes, NITs, and other Centrally funded institutes. The Applicants has to Register for this Exam through Online Mode only and No other mode is accepted by the NTA. You must go through the details of the JEE Mains 2019 Application Form before applying the exam. For the Convenience of the Candidates, we have provided important information about the JEE Main Application Form. So, you may not struggle while filling the JEE Application Form. The Online Application Link is available from the 08/02/2019. Follow the below article for more details about the Instructions, Registration Process, Points to remember, etc.
IIT JEE Main Application Process – April Exam Brief Details
|Name of Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)|
|Starting date to apply online||08-02-2019|
|Last date for Application form||07-03-2019|
|Application fee last date||08-03-2019|
|Computer Based Exam Date||6th to20th April 2019|
What are the Steps to Apply Online for JEE Main 2019 Exam?
Before registering for the exam, candidates must thoroughly refer the IIT JEE Mains Exam Notification. Students applying for the Joint Entrance Examination Main Exam has to follow the Three Simple Steps provided below. The New User has to register first in the jeemain.nic.in the website. The Application Number and Password is provided for the Applicant for further Registration Process. The 3 Steps are
- Filling the Online Application.
- Upload Scanned Copies of Photo, Signature & Thumb Impression.
- Application Fee Payment.
Step-1: Registration and JEE Mains Exam Online Application Filling
Applicants interested to apply for JEE Main 2019 Exam has to follow the Steps of Registration as the New User. For the IIT JEE Registration purpose, the students can refer the below steps.
- The Name of the State where the Aspirant has appeared for the higher secondary examination or equivalent examination.
- The Board of School for which the Candidate appears for the higher secondary examination.
- The Passing Year and Roll No of qualifying examination or higher secondary examination.
- The Pin for Security that appears on the Screen of the Computer.
Note: If the Applicants appear Either for the 12th class examination or for the improvement in JEE Main 2019 are not required to enter any roll number. At the time of downloading the IIT JEE Mains Admit card 2019, they need to enter the roll no of the class 12th.
Fill all the above details and click on Submit Option, the Application Number is provided to the Candidate. By using Application No, you can proceed to the next Step of JEE Main Application Form filling. The details to be filled by the Aspirant for the IIT JEE Main Online Form 2019 are clearly available below.
- You must fill the information regarding the Exam.
- The Personal Details of the Candidate i.e. Fathers Name, Mothers Name, Gender, etc. are to be filled.
- The Next Section is to fill the Academic details about the Percentage of Marks obtained in the higher secondary examinations.
- Details about the Address, Pin Code, Mobile Number are to be provided in this Section.
- The Guardian Information i.e. details about your Father or Mother or Relatives.
- Candidate must create the Password for Future Login purpose to download the admit card, check the results.
- The Candidate must submit the security pin.
The Applicant must provide complete and accurate information in each section of the JEE Main Exam Application Form filling. For Subsequent Logins, you can use the Application No and Password.
Step-2: Uploading Scanned Images – JEE Application Form 2019 April
The Next Important Step is to Upload the Signature, Photograph, Thumb Impression of the Candidate as per the Dimension, Size and Format mentioned in the Notification. All the files should be in JPEG Format. The Instructions for the Scanned Images for JEE Main Online Application are as follows.
|Image||Dimension||Size of the File|
|Photo of the Candidate||3.5cmx4.5cm||4KB to 100KB|
|Signature of the Applicant||3.5cmx1.5cm||1KB to 30KB|
|Thumb Impression||3.5cmx1.5cm||1KB to 30KB|
Step-3: Payment of IIT JEE Mains Exam Application Fee
The JEE Main Application form remains incomplete if you do not make the fee payment. For this reason, JEE Mains 2019 Application Form won’t be Registered. There are many ways for the students to pay the application fee. One way is through credit card/debit card, and the other way is through e-challan in the HDFC/Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank. After the jeemain.nic.in Registration Fee Payment, the applicants receive the acknowledgement slip for future reference. The Examination Fee varies for different Categories which is clearly available in the below tabular form.
For Exam Center Opted in India
|Either JEE Main Paper I or II||General/OBC Boys||Rs 500/-|
|General/OBC Girls||Rs 250/-|
|SC/ST/PWD Boys||Rs 250/-|
|SC/ST/PWD Girls||Rs 250/-|
|Both JEE Main Paper I and II||General/OBC Boys||Rs 900/-|
|General/OBC Girls||Rs 450/-|
|SC/ST/PWD Boys||Rs 450/-|
|SC/ST/PWD Girls||Rs 450/-|
For Exam Center opted Outside India
|Papers||Category Name||Application Fee|
|Either Paper I or II||General/OBC Boys||Rs 2000/-|
|General/OBC Girls||Rs 1000/-|
|SC/ST/PWD Boys||Rs 1000/-|
|SC/ST/PWD Girls||Rs 1000/-|
|Both Paper I and II||General/OBC Boys||Rs 3000/-|
|General/OBC Girls||Rs 1500/-|
|SC/ST/PWD Boys||Rs 1500/-|
|SC/ST/PWD Girls||Rs 1500/-|
Important Points for JEE Main 2019 Online Application Form
- Before filling the JEE Main Application form 2019, the candidates must check their eligibility.
- For any assistance, you can approach the facilitation centres set up by the board. The Applicant can check the list of facilitation centres in the IIT JEE Information Bulletin or at the official website of jeemain.nic.in They will not charge for the assistance.
- The Aspirants must submit only one application form. The NTA Board rejects the application if receives more than one application.
- The Candidates must go through the details provided in the JEE Mains Application Form Online after filling up the required information. The Applicants are not eligible to edit the application after the fee payment. The National Test Agency allows you to alter the details you submitted, but only for some particulars.
Candidates can check the IIT JEE Mains syllabus through this link.
Additional Details about the JEE Main 2019 Exam
How can I recover my JEE Main Application Number or Password?
The Application no and Password is necessary for a Candidate to Login for checking the results and to download admit card. Therefore, you must secure both properly for future purpose. The candidate must follow the below steps to recover the JEE Mains Exam Application no. & the password.
Steps to retrieve the JEE Mains Online Application Number or Password:
- Click the Login Page and Select the “I Can’t access my account?”.
- And the Candidate must select either “I forgot my Application Number” or Click the “I forgot my Password” to recover them both.
To Recover the Application No
The students have to submit the name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, the eligibility of state and security code displayed on Screen.
The Candidates has to answer the security question or use the reset link/verification code sent to the respective registered mobile number and e-mail id.
IIT JEE Mains Exam Application Form 2019 (April Exam)
As a Final Point, the JEE Main 2019 Application Form will be Available until 7th March 2019. So, the students should apply correctly by follow above-given given step by step procedure. If you miss a single step, it means a lot. Hence, Applicants should carefully follow the steps apply successfully for the IIT-JEE mains exam. For further information regarding the IIT JEE Mains April Exam 2019, keep following our website.