IITJEE Exam Overview
- 1 JEE Main Counselling 2019 & Certificate Verification Process
- 1.1 JEE Main 2019 Counselling
- 1.2 IIT JEE Mains Counselling 2019 – www.josaa.nic.in
- 1.3 JEE Main Counselling Schedule – JoSAA 2019 Counselling Dates
- 1.4 JoSAA Counselling – JEE Main 2019 Web Counselling Procedure
JEE Main Counselling 2019 Procedure is provided. Students who are searching for JEE 2019 Web Counselling schedule can check here. Also, check the Certificate Verification details and stepwise JEE Mains 2019 Web Options Schedule. The JoSAA 2019 Counselling Schedule can be given in the Official website www.josaa.nic.in
JEE Main Counselling 2019 & Certificate Verification Process
Students who got the JEE Mains 2019 Results are waiting for counselling. For those people, here we have given complete JEE Counselling schedule details. JEE Main is a national level entrance examination and conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). This test is organized for providing admission into engineering & architecture courses.
Therefore the candidates who qualified the exam can check the JEE 2019 Counselling details on our page. Here, we have given the detailed information about the JEE Main 2019 Counselling. Also, get the details like required certificates for verification, Rank Wise Verification Dates, Counselling Fee, Centers/ Venue, Web Counselling process for option entry etc in the below sections.
JEE Main 2019 Counselling
Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) will manage the JEE Main Counselling. Students who qualify JEE Main Exam are only eligible to attend the JoSSA JEE Main 2019 Counselling process. It is conducted for getting admission in all the participating Colleges except IITs & ISM. The Counselling will be organized through online mode. The JEE Main Counselling 2019 registration process (option entry) will begin from the first week of June 2019.
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority Board will conduct the JoSAA 2019 Counselling of JEE Main Seat Allotment 2019 in 6 rounds. Candidates can check the below steps to get complete information regarding JEE Web Counselling Process, Entry of Options & Seat Allotment, etc.
IIT JEE Mains Counselling 2019 – www.josaa.nic.in
|Organization Name||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Examination|
|Official Website||www.jeemain.nic.in (Or) www.josaa.nic.in|
JEE Main Counselling Schedule – JoSAA 2019 Counselling Dates
|1.||JoSAA Registration & Choice Filling Process||June 2019.|
|2.||1st Round Mock Allotment for candidates who have filled choices till 20th June 2019||June 2019.|
|3.||2nd Round Mock Allotment for those who have filled choices till 23rd June 2019||June 2019.|
|4.||Seat Allotment First Round||June 2019.|
|5.||Acceptance of Seat Allotment & Reporting to Help Line Center||July 2019.|
|6.||Second Round Seat Allotment||July 2019.|
|7.||Seat allotment acceptance and reporting to help-centre||July 2019.|
|8.||Third Round Seat Allotment||July 2019.|
|9.||Acceptance of Seat Allotment & Reporting to Help Line Centers||July 2019.|
|10.||Fourth Round Seat Allotment||July 2019.|
|11.||Seat Allotment Acceptance and Reporting to Help Centers||July 2019.|
|12.||Fifth Round Seat Allotment||July 2019.|
|13.||Withdrawal/ Seat Allotment acceptance & Reporting to help-centre||July 2019.|
|14.||Sixth Round Seat Allotment||July 2019.|
|15.||6th round Seat Allotment acceptance & reporting to help-centre||July 2019.|
|16.||Seventh Round Seat Allotment||July 2019.|
|17.||Reporting to Help Line Centers by accepting the Seat Allotment||July 2019.|
JoSAA Counselling – JEE Main 2019 Web Counselling Procedure
The JEE Main Counselling 2019 process completely new to the students who passed the IIT Jee Exam. The JOSAA 2019 Counselling procedure a bit confusing for the students. Unknowingly. students make some mistake in the web counselling process. This may lead to many will charge one year to get the seat again. So, candidates must have a thorough guidance while proceeding with the web counselling. For the Purpose, we gave here a step by step process to go with JEE Main Web Counselling 2019. Therefore, Candidates should follow these steps carefully during the JEE Main 2019 Counselling.
Step 1: Registration Process
Candidates have to register online for option entry of Institutes and branches. Complete Online JEE Mains Counselling Registration process is given below.
- First Visit the official site.
- Enter Your “Roll No” & “Password.”
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Click on “I Agree” button.
- You will get the JoSAA Registration form
- Fill all the details given in the form carefully.
- Click on the”Declaration” button.
- And then Click “Submit” button.
- Check the filled information carefully.
- Finally, Click “Confirm Registration.”
Step 2: JoSAA Option Entry
Candidates need to select the Institutes and branches according to their preferences. It’s better to fill as many choices as possible.
- Candidates can select “Choice Available” option.
- Select Institute Type, Name of Institute & Academic Programme.
- Now, Click on the “Choice Filling & Locking” option.
- Select Colleges & Courses according to your preference.
- Fill maximum possible choices of colleges for allotment.
- Arrange the filled choices in decreasing order based on the preferences.
- If you want to change the filled choice, then change the choice by clicking “Choice Interchange” option.
- Now, click on the “Choice Rearrange” option.
- Finally, Arrange the colleges in an order according to the preferences.
- Click on the “Save” button.
- If you want to delete the filled choices, click “Multiple Deletion” option.
- You need to Lock the choices before the deadline by clicking on the option “Lock Choice.”
- You should Make choices carefully because choices once locked will not change.
- Choice locking will be made for each round of counselling.
Step 3: Allotment of Seat
- JEE Main Seat Allotment 2019 will be done by Reservation norms, Vacancies, and choices filled.
- Candidates will get an Email/SMS regards to the seat allotment after a few days of the choice lock.
- Therefore, download the seat allotment letter for future reference.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- Candidates need to pay the acceptance fee to confirm the allotment of seats.
- People can deposit the fee via SBI Net Banking/e-Challan.
- The documents verification process will be done at any reporting centre for provisional seat acceptance.
- After completion of the process, A provisional admission letter will be provided.
- Three passport size photographs
- Seat allotment letter
- Proof of seat acceptance fee payment
- Photo identity card
- JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
- JEE Mains 2019 Score Card
- Date of Birth proof
- Class XII Mark sheet
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
Step 5: Reporting at the Allotted Institution
Candidates have to report to the final allotted institution along with all the original documents and certificates and begin the academic session.
In case if the candidates want to withdraw his/her seat, he/she can withdraw by reporting at the reporting centre before the final round of seat allocation.
IIT JEE Mains Counselling Dates 2019
JEE Mains Counselling Dates 2019 are unofficial now. We will update when released by the officials, i.e., JoSAA. Visit our site to check the complete details regarding JEE Main Counselling Schedule, Web Options Dates, Seat Allotment, etc. Check the details regarding the IIT JEE Advanced Exam here.