IITJEE Exam Overview
- 1 JEE Main 2019 Notification
- 1.1 Salient Features of JEE Mains 2019
- 1.2 JEE Mains 2019 Notification
- 1.3 JEE Mains 2019 Examination Details
- 1.3.1 JEE Mains 2019 Important Dates
- 1.3.2 Eligibility Conditions for JEE Main 2019 Exam
- 1.3.3 Educational Qualifications:
- 1.3.4 Percentage Required:
- 1.3.5 Age Limit:
- 1.3.6 Number of subjects:
- 1.3.7 JEE Mains 2019 Online Application
- 1.3.8 JEE Main Application Fee Details – JEE Mains Notification 2019
- 1.3.9 Simple Steps JEE Mains 2019 Registration
- 1.3.10 Download IIT JEE Mains Admit Card 2019
- 1.3.11 JEE Main 2019 Results
JEE Mains Notification 2019 released for April Exam. The National Testing Agency has published this advertisement for admission of candidates into Bachelor of Technology & other Professional Degree Courses in IIT’s. Aspirants who are interested in studying Under Graduate Courses at Indian Institute of Technology can apply to this exam released under the IIT JEE Main Notification 2019. Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply Online for JEE Main 2019 (April Exam) from 8th February to 7th March 2019. Otherwise, the JEE Online Application not accepted. JEE Main 2019 exam is both offline and online depend on the course of the candidate. For further complete details of JEE Main 2019 like the Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Online Application Process, Exam Pattern, IIT Entrance Exam Syllabus, you can stay tuned to this page.
Update on 08/02/2019: JEE Mains Application Form Released for April 2019 Exam. Apply Online for IIT JEE Exam on or before 7th March 2019.
JEE Main 2019 Notification
Joint Entrance Examination is an all Indian Common Engineering Entrance Exam. From 2019 onwards, the National Test Agency conducts the IIT JEE entrance examination for the admission of candidates into various courses in different Engineering Colleges. Now Onwards, the students can appear the JEE Main Examination twice in a year, i.e., January and April. This will give one more opportunity to the students to improve their scores in the mains examination. If candidates fail to give their best in the first attempt, then they can Apply for JEE Mains Second attempt. The student’s best of the two scores will be taken for preparation of Merit List/ Ranking.
The common entrance examination “JEE” is conducted in two phases. JEE Main and JEE Advanced are the two parts of the exam. Students who are qualified in the JEE Main Exam will appear the JEE Advanced Examination.
The JEE Mains is for admissions to the undergraduate engineering and architecture streams at the National Institute of Technology (NITs), other Centrally funded institutes. After the successful completion of the Mains Exam, the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA/CSAB) will conduct the JEE Main Counselling procedure. To apply for the JEE Main 2019, the candidate has to satisfy the eligibility conditions as mentioned the JEE Board. You can check the JEE Mains Notification 2019 here on this page. So, you have to scroll down to view the information.
Salient Features of JEE Mains 2019
- Candidates can take the JEE Mains Test for a maximum of three attempts.
- The interested candidate can apply for the JEE Mains 2019 Notification only through Online mode by uploading the necessary photographs and certificates.
- JEE Mains Exam will be conducted in Online Mode. Only, in Paper II Part III test (Drawing) conducts in Offline Mode.
- A student can select any four centre cities as per the list of examination cities.
- The candidate is not allowed to take the electronic devices like calculator, mobile phones to the examination centre.
JEE Mains 2019 Notification
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for JEE Main Exam 2019. Aspirants who are interested in Joint Entrance Exam (April) can apply through online mode. JEE Mains Applications will be available on the Offical website from 8th February to 7th March 2019. Eligible candidates can Apply for JEE Main 2019 Exam in online mode through the link given below. Students can refer the JEE Mains Notification 2019 available on our website to know the eligibility. Candidates also visit the official website, i.e., www.jeemain.nic.in for more details regarding the JEE Main 2019 Notification. The JEE Main 2019 Application form, JEE Main Exam Syllabus, JEE Main Exam Pattern, JEE Main previous papers & JEE Main Result 2018 are also available on this page.
JEE Mains 2019 Examination Details
|Organization name||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Name||JEE Main|
|Starting date to Apply online for JEE Main April Exam||8th February 2019.|
|LastDate to Apply online IIT JEE Mains April||7th March 2019.|
JEE Mains 2019 Important Dates
|Application form available||1st September 2018|
|Last date for application submission||30th September 2018|
|Last date for fee payment & image uploading||1st October 2018|
|The announcement of allotted exam date & shift||5th October 2018|
|Application correction||8th – 14th October 2018|
|Announcement of allotted exam centre||19th October 2018|
|JEE Main 2019 Admit card DOwnload||17th December 2018|
|JEE Mains Exam date (paper 1) January||8th to 12th January 2019|
|IIT JEE Main Exam date (paper 2) January||8th January 2019|
|Result Declare Date||
|Name of the Examination||Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)|
|Application Starting Date||8th February IIT JEE Information Bulletin 20192019|
|Online Application Closing Date||7th March 2019|
|Last Date for Application Fee Payment||8th March 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||18th March 2019|
|IIT JEE Main Exam Date (April)||6th – 20th April 2019|
|IIT JEE Mains Result Release Date||30th April 2019|
Eligibility Conditions for JEE Main 2019 Exam
Aspirants who are going to apply for the JEE Main 2019 Notification must have to satisfy the below mentioned eligibility conditions such as age limit, educational qualifications. The JEE Main Eligibility Criteria is given below according to the official JEE Main 2019 Notification.
- The students who have passed 12th Class or equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to apply for the IIT JEE Mains (January & April) examination. Candidates who appearing Class XII in 2019 are also Apply Online for JEE Mains 2019.
- Students must have 75% marks in the 12th Examination.
- Percentage required is 65% for reserved candidates.
There is no certain Age Limit applicable for the candidates who will appear in the IIT JEE Main Examination 2019. The students who have passed XII Exam in 2017, 2018 or appearing in 2019 can apply irrespective of age. The candidates should satisfy themselves about the JEE Eligibility of Age limit requirements of the Institutes in which they want to take the Admission.
Number of subjects:
- The Candidates must have studied and passed at least five subjects in their class 12th, or Intermediate are eligible to apply online for the JEE Mains April/ January Exam.
JEE Mains 2019 Online Application
After checking the eligibility status into the JEE Main 2019 Notification, the qualified students can apply online. The application is available only in online mode at the official website, i.e., jeemain.nic.in. The eligible individuals have to apply online for the JEE Mains 2019 Exam on or before the completion of the last date. Otherwise, the application will not be valid. The direct link to the JEE Mains Notification Online Application is available below on our page. You have to scroll down to check the direct link.
JEE Main Application Fee Details – JEE Mains Notification 2019
The JEE Mains Examination Application Fee varies according to the category & centre opted. The candidate has to pay the fee as fixed by the Officials during the online commencement.
|Paper||Category||Fee for Centre Opted in India||Centre Opted in Outside India – Fee|
|Paper 1 (B.E/ B.Tech) or Paper 2 (B.Arch/ B.Planning)||General/ OBC (NCL)||
|Both Paper 1 (B.E/ B.Tech) and Paper 2 (B.Arch/ B.Planning)||General/ OBC (NCL)||
The IIT JEE Mains Exam Application fee paid in two ways.
- Online Payment.
- Offline Payment.
JEE Mains Exam Fee paid online through Debit card or Credit card. Candidates can also pay the IIT JEE Mains Application fee offline through e-challan. Challan should taken from any one of the following banks.
Note: IIT-JEE Application form correction is available for the applied candidates. So, this is a great chance for the applicants who are willing to make corrections regarding the images uploaded.
Simple Steps JEE Mains 2019 Registration
To apply for the JEE Mains 2019 Examination, the Candidates have to register first by giving details like Name, Email, Mobile, etc. After the completion of the Registration process, they will get user id and password. This information is required during the Online Commencement of the JEE Mains 2019 Application.
- Read the JEE Mains Notification thoroughly before applying online.
- Later click on Apply Online.
- Fill the form with all necessary details.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph & Signature.
- Next, Click on the submit button.
- Finally, make Fee Payment Online through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- Submit the Application before completion of the last date.
- Take a Printout of the Application for future reference.
Candidates can check more details regarding the IIT JEE Main Application form through this link.
Download IIT JEE Mains Admit Card 2019
The JEE Main 2019 Admit Cards released just a few days before the examination. The JEE Main Admit Card 2019 will be available for download on the official website after the release. Candidates who have completed the registration procedure will receive the email or message to their mobiles regarding the release of admit cards. The Joint Entrance Exam Main Admit Cards 2019 will be available on our website for download after the official release. The Download Link for JEE Main Exam Admit Cards will be available on this page.
JEE Main 2019 Results
Candidates who have appeared for the JEE Main 2019 Exam need to visit the official website to check their results. Also, check the Details of JEE Main Results 2019 updated on our website after the release.
Visit our site for More Latest Updates on IIT JEE 2019 Exam.